Fri, Oct 04|
Highlands Retreat Center
Denver Area Men's Retreat
In every phase of life, a desire to strive toward important (and sometimes changing) goals or outcomes can be a source of motivation, meaning and purpose. We invite you to join together with other thoughtful men to share in this exploration.
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2019, 4:00 PM – Oct 06, 2019, 12:00 PM
Highlands Retreat Center, 1306 Business Highway 7 POB 66, Allenspark, CO 80510, USA
About The Event
In every phase of life, a desire to strive toward important (and sometimes changing) goals or outcomes can be a source of motivation, meaning and purpose. Other times this can be a source of stress or anxiety. Our metaphor for that search is finding our own personal "Promised Land". The 2019 Lumunos Men's retreat will use the story of Moses as a conversation partner to explore how we each define our Promised Land. We invite you to join together with other thoughtful men to share in this exploration using questions like:
- What is the inner source that drives me toward my life goals? What gets in the way?
- How can my past experiences be a resource to me as I strive to make my life more meaningful?
- Where am I on my journey toward my Promised Land?
- Will I ever really find my Promised Land? . . . and, if I don't, is that OK?
As with all Lumunos men's retreats, you can expect:
- away time to disconnect and renew in a beautiful setting;
- meaningful conversation with other open and thoughtful men from the Denver area who are engaging similar questions about their own journey;
- a purposeful pause to gain perspective and realign priorities;
- a chance to grow and deepen your spiritual life in a way that fits with your belief system and
- a lot of laughter.
Leadership Team: Adam Hawthorne, Doug Wiley, Dave Thorpe Take time out. Hang out with some great guys. Gain perspective on your life. See you on the way to the Promised Land.