Fri, Apr 26|
Appalachian Women's Retreat
UNLEASHING YOUR INNER POWER: Exploring Healing, Mysticism and Creativity
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2019, 4:00 PM – Apr 29, 2019, 12:00 PM
Camp Lutherock, 84 Camp Luther Rd, Newland, NC 28657, USA
About The Event
Join us as we explore the story of Hildegard of Bingen to frame our stories and to deepen connections with our own mystical, contemplative, and creative sides. Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179) had a zest for life. In addition to being a woman of prayer, she was a musician, artist, herbalist, and visionary leader in her community. On this retreat, we’ll consider how her timeless story touches ours as she calls us to our journey toward wholeness.
On this retreat, you can expect:
- Away time to disconnect from routines, connect with self, and renew in a beautiful setting
- Gentle yoga or movement for all abilities
- The opportunity to explore what calls you—what brings purpose to your life
- Meaningful conversation with other women who are interested in healing, mysticism and creativity
- A chance to grow and deepen your spiritual life; and
- A lot of laughter
Registration costs: $240 for a shared room and $290 for a single room (includes meals). Scholarships available.