Fri, Jun 05|
YMCA of the Rockies
2020 Denver Area Women's Retreat
Join us as we explore the story of Hildegard of Bingen to frame our stories and to deepen connections with our mystical, contemplative, and creative sides.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2020, 4:00 PM – Jun 07, 2020, 11:00 AM
YMCA of the Rockies, 2515 Tunnel Rd, Estes Park, CO 80511, USA
About The Event
Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179) had a zest for life. In addition to being a woman of prayer, she was a musician, artist, herbalist, and visionary leader in her community. We’ll consider how her timeless story touches ours as she calls us to our journey toward wholeness.
On this retreat, you can expect:
- Away time to disconnect from routines, connect with self, and renew in a beautiful setting;
- Meditation and movement for all abilities;
- The opportunity to explore what calls you—what brings purpose to your life;
- Meaningful conversation with other women interested in healing, mysticism and creativity;
- A chance to grow and deepen your spiritual life;
- Lots of laughter
We will arrange carpools as interest demands.
The weekend will begin with dinner on Friday evening, and will conclude on Sunday morning (around 11 or noon).
Rates include two nights lodging and five meals (dinner Friday through breakfast on Sunday). Accommodations will be at one of the main lodges—rooms include two queen beds and a private bath.
Double occupancy $279 per person
Space is limited! Please reserve your space by April 1. You can register online at http://www.lumunos.org/DWR.